Monday, December 28, 2009

Which shampoo makes your hair thick and soft? Pantene does not do what the ads show?

I suggest a sulfate-free shampoo such as Alba Hair Wash or L'Oreal EverPure. They make my hair fabulously soft and thick!Which shampoo makes your hair thick and soft? Pantene does not do what the ads show?
I use Nioxin that helps with my hair and makes it really soft. You can get it at beauty salon or on ebay.Which shampoo makes your hair thick and soft? Pantene does not do what the ads show?
Hello


1 try pantene,head and sholder


2 aavla shikakai, rethe but this is very best cause this will give you black soft dandruff free hair try this first for 2 to 3 months if you have more problem you can contact me on my email gopala_trehan@yahoo.com
(Aussie real volume shampoo) it's brilliant !


I've been using this product for a while now and it works amazingly, also when you blow dry your hair (if you do?) tip your head and dry your hair upside down, this makes your hair allot thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment