Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo to make hair silky and soft?

what can make my hair more silky and soft and non-frizzy i have straight dirty blond hair right now i use sunsilk..What is the best shampoo to make hair silky and soft?
4 my shampoo i use herbal essences hello hydration it made my hair soft and silky it worked well [=What is the best shampoo to make hair silky and soft?
I have noticed when I use the aussie conditioner, my hair feels so silkie. I think it is now called aussie moist. It is great, I also use the shampoo, but esp. the conditioner. try it, you will have soft silkie hair too.
dove is supposed to keep in all of those good oils and take out the bad. and for frizz use tresemme heat tamer its amazing!
Pantene is the best!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment