Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is a good shampoo that can make hair very soft?

i need a shampoo for a man that can make my hair soft but no bullshit it has to be good, and not hard to find i dont have curly hair i have average normal hair just want it to be real soft ok thanks if ne1 helpsWhat is a good shampoo that can make hair very soft?
pantene ice shine.


aussie.


treseme.What is a good shampoo that can make hair very soft?
Redken All Soft. It's about $12 a bottle but worth it, your hair is so soft. I buy it at my local supermarket.





If you want to spend less, Aussie Moist is great too. It's closer to $3-4 per bottle.
dove shampoo definitely
I totally agree.. Redken All Soft (shampoo and conditioner) will make your hair really soft. I have very thick curly hair and it makes it soooo soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment