Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's the best shampoo that I can use to make my hair soft and shiny?

I have brown medium length hair.What's the best shampoo that I can use to make my hair soft and shiny?
my hair dresser says that using salon shampoo is your best bet for healthy hair that isn't dry or has much breakage (I recommend Paul Mitchel shampoo and conditioner too---usually costs 2 for $22 on sale for big bottles) But if you are just worried about the softness and shininess, then i would go with Victoria's Secret So Sexy ($7 each about)-- it smells amazing and really leaves your hair looking great... i recently used Dove weightless moisture (i think that was the name, it is in a triangular shaped bottle ($4.50@ walmart)





also a must have is some sort of clarifying shampoo at least once a week--- i use Nexus AcidRx or something i don't remember the name(about $10) this is the product that leaves my hair the shiniest by getting rid of the all the extra stuff that your water leaves in your hair-- it makes the color bolder too!





Good luck, Hope this helps!What's the best shampoo that I can use to make my hair soft and shiny?
panten pro_v
I love Dove 2 in 1
try herbal essence it makes it soft shiny and it smells really good!!
whenever i use pantene i lose lots of hair


when i thought it was just me someone told me it happenes to them too


so i suggest .............. herbal essence!!


it makes your hair soft and lucuicious and it smells good


(ps :try the new citrus one its great!)
I love biolage for dry hair
Pantene!
U could try putting sour cream on ur hair because it gives ur hair vitamines and stuff... Then keep it 10 minutes, and try to take a shower after. After u rinse it, put some vegetable oil and after 10-15 minutes rinse it too. U will see the results after: it's gonna grow after, and it's gonna shine! It's soooo cool! You could use some shampoo so it would smell really good, but it works good, though. Tell me wat u got after.
Um... seriously I'm not gay!...I just happen to have good hair..some mags (MY mom's) would say herbal essences





But I'd tell you Pantene PRO-V all the way (3 times a day with diffrent kinds (like me;) for perfect hair) I have medium brown hair as well lol...





Hope none of th guys see this.... (blushes)
Dove works for me. My hair used to be very dull until I started using Dove products. I use the whole line, shampoo, conditioner, mousse, hairspray, anti-frizz cream.
There is three best shampoos for all kinds of hair :


* Herbal


* Panten


* Dove


Use all the shampoos from 1-2


and trust me you will find it 100%
garnier fructis is the only line of products that works for my curly frizzy hair. i use both shampoo, condition, and deep conditioner each time i wash wash my hair(which should only be 2 to 3 times a week, especially if your hair is hard to manage because the more you wash, the drier it gets, therefore the frizzier it will get) i also use leave in conditioner, smoothing milk, and hair gloss, all by garnier. Redken anti-snap also smells and works great.
I like Garnier Fructis.It smells nice and makes your hair very soft and shiny, but not greasy.
Any classic walmart brand conditioner (white rain,vo-5). For shiner hair that is also stronger try garshine (Green bottle) or if you are on a tight budget,like me,try fabric softener....extra soft and you smell good!...
You can use Dove shapoo and conditioner to make your hair shiny and soft.
Try Pantene Pro-v, its great.

No comments:

Post a Comment