Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best Shampoo & Conditioner that makes your hair soft & silky looking?

I have brown wavy hair that I straighten-I would like it if it would still look soft and silky after I blow dry and straighten.Oh nd a brand you can go out %26amp; buy in a store.





Thank u!Best Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner that makes your hair soft %26amp; silky looking?
Jason'sBest Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner that makes your hair soft %26amp; silky looking?
Professional products (NOT SWAVE, Pantene has ingredents to make blonds go brassy, white rain leaves a film on the hair especially their hair sprays)


all the ones that are being listed have high levels of detergent in them. which will fade color and be drying to the hair.





I love redken. Color Extend Condition is amazing at leaving hair silky smooth in the fastest amount of time. and you dont need to have colored hair to use it.
herbal essences have an amazing product line...they have a new shampoo and conditner (i thiknk its earbel essences) and they have 3 natural oils in it...shea. olive (amazing for your hair) and one other thing...just check into erabel essences. amazing shampoos and conditioner...tjey literally have a set for volume, mositure, healthy, vitams anything you want! aussie does too.! lol try those 2!
Hydralicious is amazing. I have long, thick hair that's down to my butt. I always had problems with frizzy and wirey looking hair. I bought that stuff, and it's amazing. The only thing is that it's Herbal Essences and that stuff gets expensive if you have a lot of hair. It's at Walmart, so it shouldn't be too hard to find, either.
I use Pantene... but not the regular kind. It's for African-American women who have hair that is textured, but it works well on other types of hair too. It's in a bronze-colored bottle, and it says somewhere on the front ';for women of color';.


-Che
Herbal Essences, the Hydralicious Shampoo and Conditioner line
Head and Shoulders


Herbal Essences


Garnier Fructis


Aussie


Tresemme


Pantene


Dove


Sunsilk


L'oreal


Pert


VO5


Finesse


Bed Head





Maybe even try Johnson's Baby Shampoo
Suave professionals
aussie definitely because herbal essences dried out my hair:):):):):)
herbal essences
I would say garnier fructis 鈾?Works wonders orr Aussie

No comments:

Post a Comment