Monday, December 28, 2009

Best shampoo/conditioner to make hair soft and silky-looking?

What is the best shampoo that will make my hair so silky and shiny it will make people wanna touch my hair :) Pantene, Herbal Essence, Aussie, or GanierBest shampoo/conditioner to make hair soft and silky-looking?
HERBAL ESSENCES HYDRALICIOUS RECONDITIONING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER! My girlfriend used thse products and her hair was amazinggg and smells heavenly! Ahh, I love her so much %26lt;3





Also, try using Garnier Sleek and Shine Live in conditioning cream after you get out of the shower. This will keep your frizzies at bay after you dry your hair. It also makes it super smooth and shiny!Best shampoo/conditioner to make hair soft and silky-looking?
DO NOT use Pantene! I used it for about six months. It created a waxy buildup on my scalp. I had to go to a salon to have my hair stripped of the plastic coating, as well as the coating left on my scalp. It ended up costing me over $100! I would suggest Whole Foods brand 365 Grapefruit shampoo. Only $3 a bottle!








Also, don't use Garnier. It also uses plastic compounds similar to Pantene's. That is the thing they use to make that ';silky and shiny'; feel - plastic.
I use Nexxus Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo


-and-


Nexxus Hydra Sleek Silken Smoothing Conditioner





This shampoo and conditioner is fabulous on my hair and I Love it.


Both leave my hair feeling silky and smooth, add it smells good to!
I would recommend Garnier Fructis to anyone. It's the only thing that works on my hair. Herbal Essence made it smell good, but Garnier really gave it the shine.
I use Aussie: Aussome Volume shampoo and conditioner and my friends are always wanting to play with my hair because it is so soft!!
I have the same hair as you i use pantene naturals my hair is very silky by this just remember no conditionar
Hello hydration from Herbal Essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment