Monday, December 28, 2009

Good Shampoo And Conditioner To Make My Hair Soft And Shiny?

I Have Thick (VERY), Hair, Although It Is THin At The Fronts From Where I Have Just Dyed The Front Parts Haha.


It Has To Be Cheap, And Avaliable To Buy In The UK At Supermarkets Or Drugstores.


Ty :]Good Shampoo And Conditioner To Make My Hair Soft And Shiny?
Any kind of Pantene Pro-V,it works great and its available everywhere.I love Pantene Pro-V Expressions.Good Shampoo And Conditioner To Make My Hair Soft And Shiny?
I use sunsilk in the purple bottles it makes my hair really shiny.
The entire Dove line is amazing. Started using it as soon as it came out about 4 years ago, and I have been using it non-stop ever since. Great stuff.
VO5 is good also loreal elvive
wash in beer and lather in mayonase...no kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment