Monday, December 28, 2009

What kind of shampoo do I use to make my hair soft, silky , shiney , and bouncy ?

The question says it allWhat kind of shampoo do I use to make my hair soft, silky , shiney , and bouncy ?
Use Nexxus shampoo and conditioner. It's a little expensive but it's salon quality :) and it comes in huge bottles. You can get it at Costco haha. It smells soooo good, too, you'll like it. I promise.What kind of shampoo do I use to make my hair soft, silky , shiney , and bouncy ?
Well, You can use any shampoo. It depends if you put conditioner on. The conditioner makes your hair all soft, shiny, and bouncy :D
Advance techniques by avon it works the best and it's affordable!


Panteen pro v works well too.
try bumble bumble if you like bubbles or GodHead Silky Smooth if you like something organic.

No comments:

Post a Comment