Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's the best hair shampoo to use if I want my hair to be soft, silky, and straight?

I hate my curlyish-wavy hair. It's poofy at the bottom but flat at the top! I straighten it, but it really damages my hair and causes split ends! I want to find the perfect shampoo that will keep my hair less poofy and more healthy! I already tired Herbal Essence and Pantene, but they all make my hair dry! :(What's the best hair shampoo to use if I want my hair to be soft, silky, and straight?
Anyone who said anything from the store is nuts!!! Pantene Por-v uses some of the same fillers that they use in Motor oil for your car! You should be using biolage sleek look. It's in a bright orange bottle and yes you have to get it at the salon or at the drug store and it's expensive but if you want fab hair you have to use the good stuff. Otherwise use dove or suave those shampoos have the closest PH balance to your hairs natural pH balance. You might use Redkin all soft. That stuff sells like hot cakes in my salon. It makes your hair silky smooth!! The store bought dryness you are experiencing is because of all of the alcohol in those products. I used to use treseme years ago before I became a cosmetologist, you don;t know what your hair could look like if you use good shampoo and conditioner. Especially for all you girls using straighteners!What's the best hair shampoo to use if I want my hair to be soft, silky, and straight?
i love to use Bed Head products. My favorite is the shampoo and conditioner called Dumb Blonde. Then before you blow dry it, you should use Bed Head straightening syrum(just a tiny, tiny bit) you just work it through your hair while it is wet. It works wonders. I also have wavy hair that is poofy at the ends and i use these products everyday and my hair is so silky and healthy looking afterwards. Hope i helped you
shampoos don't actually straighten your hair, but to get smoother hair, use something with olive oil


and to straighten it, you can use a hair dryer or a flat iron, but be careful not to do it often, because it will dry your hair out!
i personally don't think any shampoos will make your hair straight.


but the best kind to use to make is soft and silky is herbal essences blue or red color. and use conditioner too.
color vive pearl complex is what I use. It doesn't make it straight BUT it smooths the cuticle of the hair so it is easier to straighten and you dont get split ends as much.
The best you can use is Biolage. It's pretty expensive because it's salon shampoo but it is THE BEST. It even prevents your hair from breaking off when you straighten!
I use TRESemme Moisture Rich...Shampoo and conditioner. My hair is the same way as yours except when I use this. My hair is soo soft and stays straighter then normal..Try it you might like.
Pantene Pro-V, its different from other conventional Pantene.
Biosilk....Biolage....Bed Head makes all sort of diffrent types for whatever your type of hair is.
Dove works great!! I get the cucumber and green tea scent it works super good!!





=)
try purple sun silk.

No comments:

Post a Comment