Saturday, December 19, 2009

What shampoo will give me soft smooth hair?

What do you recommend


I heard biosilk willWhat shampoo will give me soft smooth hair?
I love John Freida products. My hair is always soft and shiny.What shampoo will give me soft smooth hair?
The best products for soft hair are Pantene. Especially, the conditioner. I put it on my hands and start at the BOTTOM of my hair first and work to the top. I try to put very little on the top of my head nearest my scalp. It will weigh your hair down fast. Rinse your hair super good and the last 30 seconds or so rinse with cooler/cold water. I have tried MANY products and always come back to Pantene.
personaly i ive tried a bunch of diffrent ones and the one that worked best on my hair was in(fus)ium
soft sheen-the shea butter and green tea line.

No comments:

Post a Comment