Monday, December 28, 2009

Soft shampoo for long hair?

Well. I'm a male and have grown my hair out for the past 2 years or so. I use to keep it relatively shorter but I've fully grown it out to shoulder length. I have to admit my respect/patience for the time it takes women to get ready has increased GREATLY....Now I know why it takes so long ^_^..I take just as long now...lol.





But yea...Ahem..Onto the question...My hair is just so unmanageable in the shower it's just painful. I'm currently using many different shampoos to find one that works for me. All the conditioners I've tried are a cream based substance as well which is annoying. I'm trying to find a shampoo that doesn't leave my fingers stuck in my hair while I'm trying to wash it. Most shampoos I use leave my hair very dry after rinsing...It ends up taking a while to run the conditioner through all my hair to soften it up...Also the fact that I have thick hairs mean I have to use a lot do so.





So any recommendations?Soft shampoo for long hair?
K, well brush ur hair B 4 u wet it, and the biggest thing sounds like u r still washing ur hair like it was short. U dont need 2 get in there and scrub scrub scrub. a little shampoo goes along way. make sure u r not washing r hair so it is a mess. just use the shampoo on the scalp area, then just a quick run through the ends, all u r removing any bulit up of natrual oils on the scalp, and the ends dont get much if any oils so they dont need a lot of scrubing. Still knotting I know, then put on the conditionor up to the scalp but not on the scalp, let is sit a few minutes. Take a wide tooth come( and I mean real wide). and comb it smooth while the conditioner is still in. Only do this if it is real tangled, comb hair wet can cause breakage. This is when I wash, then I rinse in cooler water %26amp; get out. The conditionor off the scalp keeps its from accumilating 2 much oil, and oil attracks dirt. @ get techical, shappo actullay damages the hair. It opens the cuticule thats why it tangles in the 1st place. So the cool rinse at the end closes the cutical back up. Now lets get 2 the source of the problems. The longer the hair the further it is from the scalp which means less oils reach, which causes it 2 get dry, and break and make spit ends. These r the thing the causes it 2 knot. Regular hiar cuts (trims) will clip the damaged ends, lower the amount of knots. I describe it like this, piture u had a rope haning from a tree in ur yard, u cut a fresh clean end, over time weather, movement, ect cause the end 2 start unravling. That is was ur hair is doing, so if u keep the ends trim = less knots. And the last thing I cannot stress enuff the importance of a salon product. U may need a dime size drop of shampoo, compared 2 a Susan B Anthony(lol). And a deep conditioning treatmeant every once in a while does wonder. Get in first in the right shape 1st so deep condition it 1st. I recomend Paul Mitchel Strength, the deep conditionor will b better than anything u will ever try, I promoise, plus if u buy it from a salon all products a granteed with ur receipt, 4 a full refund, no guestions asked. It can b almost empty. Sorry 2 buzy to spell check and proof read!!!!











http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau鈥?/a>Soft shampoo for long hair?
yeh i have shoudler length hair, and its thick.


i feel your pain man.





yeah that garnier stuff work well





if your shampoo alot everyday it washes away your hairs natural grease





that makes it stick to your hand, and its a bit puffy-ish





i shampoo heavily every other day





and it works wonderuflly
Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine =D
I use garnier fructis. I put the shampoo in for only a little bit, and then put the conditioner in and leave it for about 2 minutes. My hair is soft, and luscious. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment