Thursday, December 24, 2009

I dyed my hair ';soft black'; but it came out jet black. Can I use a shampoo for blondes to lighten it?

Or will it make no difference?


Also, I've heard black hair doesn't gradually fade over a couple of months. Does anybody know if soft black should eventually fade?I dyed my hair ';soft black'; but it came out jet black. Can I use a shampoo for blondes to lighten it?
Girl, I've died my hair black before and its lightened up a little bit. But if you don't like the color after a few months. You have three choices.


1. Live with it. I'm sure you look gorgeous with it.


2. Try to dye it with a light brown.


3. Go to a salon and have them lighten it for you. If you go with 2 I would recommend going to the salon. ;)


Best answer right? Hehe Playin' with ya girl! %26lt;3I dyed my hair ';soft black'; but it came out jet black. Can I use a shampoo for blondes to lighten it?
Hi I am a licensed cosmetologist of 20 years. Shampoo for blondes will do nothing. Black does fade some but not a lot. Use dish soap to wash. It may help a bit but other than stripping not much you can do. Good luck, Steph
was the hair dye permanent or semi permanent? One time I colored my hair with semi permanent dye for Halloween, and it came out jet black.. but after a few months it gradually faded.
No, shampoo cannot dye your hair. lol I asked a similar question a few days ago. You can either bleach it then redye it or let it fade. Best of luck! :-)
Using the shampoo wouldn't make a difference. Black just like any color does fade from washing it! Just wash it every day and it will fade!

No comments:

Post a Comment