Thursday, December 24, 2009

What shampoo is really good to keep your hair really soft?

My shampoo I always buy at the hairdresser. Kerastase. It is a bit pricey but really worth it. I usually get shampoo, conditioner and a hair repair mask. One thing to consider is that even though it is more expensive than supermarket brands it also lasts longer since you don't need to use very much at a time. Another shampoo I have used on occasion is John Frieda. Very good, and the smell is wonderful.What shampoo is really good to keep your hair really soft?
its called Big from lushWhat shampoo is really good to keep your hair really soft?
I use Dove advanced color therapy shampoo and conditioner and my hair stays soft.





Before my highlights I used Nexxus ultra conditioning products and my hair was super soft
All soft or smooth down range from Redken
the all soft line from redken is amazing. i have very dry hair from highlighting and this stuff keeps it soft and smells good too
Dove advanced repair therapy-its a new one, and u can buy it in ADSA 4 拢1!! Its really great. It makes my hair glossy lush and soft. U no how the deodrants make u skin really fresh and not smelly oir sticky? and the soaps are really moisturisng? well, the shampoo lives up to the standards!! Really,get it!
I use (don't know how to spell it) Gard-nay. It works great, and it's the best shampoo I've ever come across.
Hi,


Choose a shampoo with a pH balance and should be a fruit base. Try avoiding herbal base as many herbs have a drying effect. Try buying from a parlour and not off the super market shelf. Plus when you use shampoo dilute it so that the shampoo spreads evenly on the scalp. I use ziravie shampoo.
herbal essences are amazing, it make ur hair soft and smell amazing! i always use that cause it gives amazing results!
Johnson's baby shampoo, it's also kind to your hair!
VO5
Silk Elements...sold at Sally's and other beauty supply stores.
i really like treseme moisture rich, :]


it makes yur hair really soft, and silky.
baby shampoo it be soft and smell lovely
It really depends on what your hair is like. If you have short natural hair you are going to have different requirements to someone with long coloured hair. Again, whether your hair is damaged by styling or it is au natural! I have long uncoloured hair, which I do blowdry and straighten a few times a week. I am presently using an Organic one from Superdrug (although I have also seen it in Morrisons) its 95p a bottle at the moment. And I have to say I am impressed. I have just run out of my Redken blonde glam and to be honest I won't be buying it again cos I feel its very expensive and I get the same results using Superdrugs naturals range for blonde hair - in particular the deep conditioning treatment. Both of these leave my hair lovely and soft and well conditioned. However, I do find its as much in the styling products as the the shampoo. I use Paul Mitchell seal %26amp; shine, this is around 拢10 a bottle but it lasts me months, around 6 months. This is my one product I could not live without, it provides heat protection and it tames the static. I then use Boots Expert UV protection serum (under 拢5), this combination ensures my hair stays smooth, silky %26amp; soft. Sorry waffled a bit but I hope this helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment