Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo to make your hair soft?

i have long-ish curly/wavy hair. its decently soft..but i want it SUPER soft! lol thank you =)What is the best shampoo to make your hair soft?
Personally I love De Lorenzo.


I use the shampoo and conditioner and then use the heat protecting spray called Extinguish (by De Lorenzo) before straightening and my hair feels fantastic!What is the best shampoo to make your hair soft?
I Get comments on how soft my hair is all the time and I use biolage sampoo but you have to get it at salons...but i also agree with everything allison said completely...one thing you can do is try a deep conditioner once a week (at any store lie walmart, kmart ect. or hair salon)...This makes it super soft and it restores it so it doesn't get dried out!!!
No luck unless you use professional hair care products found at most salons. I am a licensed Cosmetologist and I work in a professional beauty supply store, so I have tried many things. TiGi Make a line called Curls Rock, they are good. They also are just releasing a new line now called Foxy Curls, As of now, those are the two I recommend most, and don't forget to use conditioner!
i dont know of any shampoo but i have used this stuff from aussie called 3 minute miracle


it smells soooooo good and it really does make your hair soft


i love it


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41鈥?/a>
Aussie!!!! Wen first i went off to college i ran out of shampoo and my roommate (who was white) let me borrow some of her shampoo, and it happened to be aussie. It did wnders for my hair. If felt soooo nice and soft. I loved it. You should try it.
i use herbel essence one day and then garnier fructies the next...





=)


mine is super soft!!











help me please!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
use your shampoo with sprinkles of baking soda. It will smell like perm solution so use fruity conditioner. your hair will be soft.
k well...i suggest a silicone and sulfate free shampoo...try jessicurl or devacurl...they really work for your hair type
I like Bedhead-DumbBlonde it's for any hair color it just has a fuuny name.
If you are willing to spend alittle bit of mula I recommend All Soft from Redkin.. I use it on clients and its wonderful.
shampoo has different effects on different people.


i like mane n tail the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment