Monday, December 28, 2009

Soft puppy shampoo?

I have a 5 month old miniature pinscher/chihuahua mix, but after petting many other miniature pinschers and chihuahuas her fur doesnt seem very soft. Any suggestions on food or shampoos? Thanks!!Soft puppy shampoo?
You'll want to try a soft chicken and rice formula for food. Usually moist and small chunks. When my dog was a pup, we put baby food on the small dry kibble varieties and it was just the same.





As for puppy shampoo, look for ones that have the label ';tearless'; or something of the likes. My suggestion is Hartz ';Living'; shampoo line. This brand was and still is the best for my dog.Soft puppy shampoo?
I use ';Baby Dog'; - it's made by Crazy Dog and sold at most pet stores. It's gentle, leaves the pups coat soft and shiny and smells like a new baby. I wash all my puppies in it the day they go to their new owners and they all say the same thing, how WONDERFUL they smell and how soft they are.


Good luck
Groomax Spa dog shampoo and conditioner is the best choice, i use it on my 6 month old Yorkshire terrier, it keeps the coat soft, smoothed, unmatted, and it smells really good.





its a bit expensive for dog shampoo and conditioner, about $10 a bottle, but its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment