Monday, December 28, 2009

Best cheap drugstore shampoo and conditioner for soft bouncy hair?

my hair is wavey and a little past my shoulders its thick but not bouncyBest cheap drugstore shampoo and conditioner for soft bouncy hair?
v08Best cheap drugstore shampoo and conditioner for soft bouncy hair?
I LOVE the Tresemme line! You will only spend about $5 for a litre of the stuff, and you will notice that your hair looks healthy and shiny. I also use Head and Shoulders shampoo once a week, because it makes sure you are flake free and your scalp looks as good as your hair. Tresemme will not disappoint!
It's SUNSILK!!!! My mom uses it because she has really fine thin hair and it gives her a lot of bounce and makes her hair soft and shiny. It's amazing I steal it sometimes from her lol.... Try the shampoo and conditioner in the yellow bottle...
Try herbal essence for curly hair.. it is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment