Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo to use that makes your hair really shiny and soft, but nost oily?

I love Pert Plus.What is the best shampoo to use that makes your hair really shiny and soft, but nost oily?
I still trust Herbal EssenceWhat is the best shampoo to use that makes your hair really shiny and soft, but nost oily?
I recommend Treseme! They have the best shampoo ever.





Something I don't recommend is Herbal Essence, it left a weird filmy residue in my hair, and I didn't even use the conditioner.
Depends on what kind of hair you havem, different products suit different people. A brand like Sunsilk do different shampoos based on the kind of hair you want - the do a volumising one, one for curls etc.





I find Toni%26amp;Guy daily shine shampoo works for me, with the volumising conditioner. Use springly on the roots if you're prone to greasy hair.





I also heard from someone that you should change your shampoo brand every 6 months so that your hair doens't become too used to it.





Really, no one can advise you on exactly what will suit your hair, but I hope this has helped :)


x
I recommend Herbal Essences. It works amazingly for me, and if it doesn't work for you, try Dove.
Dove works really well!! it makes your hair smooth and shiny!
fredrick fekkai and aveda have the best shampoos
If you have hair full of dandruff use Head %26amp; Shoulders Ocean Lift, if you don't then you should use Aussi which smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling so light %26amp; nice %26amp; shiney, or if your going to curl your hair or treat it alot, use Pantene Pro-V ( and it's up to you on which types/flavours of these shampoo's that you wanna use), also if you want really really shiney hair when you'r rinsing out the conditioner in your hair, use really cold water.
tail and main horse shampoo. My wife uses it very good
I would recommend treseme's pro-v shampoo, it made my hair soft shiny, and not oily! Hope I helped!
citreshine! you can get it at grocery stores
  • credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment