Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wats the best shampoo n conditioner for soft and healthy looking hair?

For dry / strawie hairWats the best shampoo n conditioner for soft and healthy looking hair?
I use Chi. You can find it at Wal-mart. The only problem is it cost 24 dollars for shampoo and 24 dollars for conditioner. My hair is always nice and silky smooth but very soft and easy to style as well. I constantly get comments from my friends like';How do you keep your hair so healthy.'; This is a big secret that not many people know so... SHH! Lol. Good luck!Wats the best shampoo n conditioner for soft and healthy looking hair?
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm…
Pantene beautiful lengths conditioner. It's $3 at Walmart and it leaves your hair super soft and silk and moisturized. It helps your hair grow longer too.
I like..





Pantene


Head %26amp; Shoulders


Herbal Essences


Bed Head





those all keep my hair soft and shiny. I also use a thick conditioner from Bumble %26amp; Bumble, I forget what it's called though.
Eh,i use tresseme it works GREAT for my hair!
This works great and smells good to:








http://beautymarked.com.au/blog/wp-conte…
herbal essences.


any kind.


it smells really good and keeps your hair healthy and looking really good =]
Dove is the best it makes your hair very soft and healthy











get it i have it


it makes my hair look great
i use biolage hydrating shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment