Monday, December 28, 2009

Which Aussie shampoo/conditioner will give me shiny and soft hair?

Heyy i really want shinier hair. I luv aussie products but i tryed the Aussie Sun Touched Shine shampoo %26amp; conditioner and it didnt work that well. What is a great aussie shampoo/conditioner that will make my hair shiny and soft. ThAnKss!!Which Aussie shampoo/conditioner will give me shiny and soft hair?
Try using John Freda Frizz ease on Damp hair. I can't live without this product. It makes your hair soft and very shiny.Which Aussie shampoo/conditioner will give me shiny and soft hair?
I don't know about Aussie products.


But I do know that if you have the money, you should look for professional products because they tend to work better and are better for your hair.


For shine and softness, I'd try Redken All Soft products.
no try tresemme it leaves your hair nice and soft
  • credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment