Thursday, December 24, 2009

What kinda of shampoo and conditioner should i use to make my hair soft and silky?

i want something to make my hair soft and silky. I have already tried pantene, head %26amp; shoulders, and herbal ecsanssesWhat kinda of shampoo and conditioner should i use to make my hair soft and silky?
try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hairWhat kinda of shampoo and conditioner should i use to make my hair soft and silky?
I use Kerastase shampoo (a little expensive but you can get it cheaper on eBay) and Goldwell Definition Dry %26amp; Porous conditioner.





I bleach and dye my hair so it takes a lot of abuse. The combo of that shampoo and conditioner keeps it super healthy, shiney and smooth.





Also, I use a weekly V05 Hot Oil Treatment.
*What Shampoo and conditioner do you use:


I use Nexxus Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo


-and-


Nexxus Hydra Sleek Silken Smoothing Conditioner





This shampoo and conditioner is fabulous on my hair and I Love it.


Both leave my hair feeling silky and smooth, add it smells good to!

















btw if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>





love,


B.
I like fructis sleek and shine along with an instant melting masque (from fructis) to be used as conditioner. It works really well. The only downside is that i find the bottles hard to open sometimes. But the shampoo itself is AMAZING! so is the masque.
If your on a budget try tresemme' if your willing to spend a little more try going to your salon and asking your stylist for a recommendation because Im not sure what your hair type is and certain shampoos and conditioners wont make every ones hair soft and silky.
Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo with Herbal Essences None of your Friziness works great together!
garnier fructis sleek and shine Products also Herbal essence has some really good ones.
herbal essences works for me, but so does so sexy by victoria's secret and it smells really good too
Dove.
try clinic plus

No comments:

Post a Comment