Monday, December 28, 2009

What shampoo/conditioner do you use to get soft hair?

i have wavy, dry , and frizzy hair. I want to get that soft silky hair that girls have. What shampoo and conditioner do you use to get that hair? does anyone else have hair like me?What shampoo/conditioner do you use to get soft hair?
herbal esscences products work best for dry hair. i also have wavy hair an i use it. the best one is the blue bottle for hydration.What shampoo/conditioner do you use to get soft hair?
use a shampoo that is for dry%26amp;damaged hair, it REALLY does help, and also get a heat protector type thing, and even if you don't put heat to your hair, put it on and it leaves your hair smooth and silky, and avoid over heating it. also it wont work overnight, use this regularly and also maybe get a hair mask, sounds weird and not to good, but it really helps, and keeps your hair soft, do this 1-2 times a month.


also another tip all hairdressers say, is to leave in your conditioner over night, or a few hours in the day, and wash it out in another wash and this is GREAT!


some good hair products are by 'KERASTASE' pricey but amazing or 'REDKEN' there amazing.
tresemme Smooth and silky its only about 5$ for a bottle





This conditioner intensely moisturizes to nip flyaways and unruly hair in the bud (even in the most humid environments).





Its hydrating formula with vitamin H and silk proteins softens hair, leaving it sleek and smooth without building it up or weighing it down.*











http://www.tresemme.com/sleek/products/smooth-silky-conditioner.aspx
I just bought Redken Smooth Down Shampoo from Ulta, today. :] One of the employees there (after I got my haircut) recommended it to me, because I have really thick and frizzy hair.
For the Frizz, shiney and soft look and feeling, I use ';bio silk'; oil that I leave in my hair just after I wash it. Another product is ';CHI,'; my mother is a Cosmetologist going on 40yrs and knows what she is talking about. =) I hope this helps some.
Fekkai works WONDERS with dry hair. It totally moisturizes and helps with the frizz.
herbal essences
I use Aussie products for my hair.
head and shoulders shampoo.


then aussie moist conditioner.


my hair is so soft.
and your a guy? ...interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment