Monday, December 28, 2009

Originally my hair is frizzy type and i like soft and smooth hair.can u suggest me good shampoo & conditioner?

can u guide me to make my hair smooth,soft %26amp; shiny.please suggest good shampoo %26amp; conditioner.Originally my hair is frizzy type and i like soft and smooth hair.can u suggest me good shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
Paul Mitchell sleek and smooth and Paul Mitchell super skinny serum are all very very nice. Especially if you use the whole kit for it. i will send you the links to what the three products look like. You can buy all three at your local hairdressers. :]





Wash your hair like normal with the shampoo and conditioner and apply a small amount of the super skinny serum, about the amount of half of the size of a dime a little less. into damp hair, not near the roots, towards the rest of the hair, and then blowdry your hair as you wish to style it. If needed straighten it afterwards and when you are done if needed add a little tiny dab more of the serum and you're done! :D


Serum:





http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd248鈥?/a>





Shampoo and Conditioner:





http://styletips101.com/wp-content/uploa鈥?/a>





the way you know you're getting the right products is by buying all of the lime green products.





they work amazing. :] good luckOriginally my hair is frizzy type and i like soft and smooth hair.can u suggest me good shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
I don't use shampoo or conditioner. I have special mix. Every morning I take an egg, mixed with a tablespoon of peanut butter and a tough of brown sugar and let it set for a minute, then rinse it out. To make my hair soft, unsalted butter and some cream of wheat all mixed together and poured over my hair makes it so luscious! I find the commercial products too harsh on the hair, but a home-made remedy is always better.


Happy washing!


Holly %26lt;33
i have naturally curly hair which tends to be a little frizzy if i don't do anything with it. i use curl booster from got2b if i wanna have nice tight but natural curls (it's the only thing that works for me). if i wanna have my hair smooth and straight, i use a leave in conditioner from bedhead, mousse, and then i blow-dry my hair and straighten it with the chi hair straightener. works very well!
You have the same hair I have. I just bought


Aveda Hang Straight today - its a potion you should


use after using their shampoo- I like Aveda brand shampoos and the conditioners are fabulous! U can also use Aussies Deeep 3 minute miracle -** Another option is put olive oil in your hair - and wash out after a couple of hours.
The best shampoo and conditioner products are from Garnier Fructis. My hair is naturally curly and since I used these products my hair feels so silky and soft. Now I dont even get frizzy hair, I truly recommend it!
biosilk- you can try to get it at your local salon! It worked wonders for me. I also use the biosilk spray, it in an aerosole can. It makes your hair shiny and smooth! Good luck!
Aussie shampoo and conditioner are great.
Heaad %26amp; Shoulders !


Ausse !


Sunsilk (: !


Panteene .
panteneeeeee~ They have different typees of shampoo and conditioner that say what kind of hair you want on the bottle
pantene ice shine, erble essences the orange or pink one, i like erble essences though try both!
Aussie
suave and dove shampoo
buy infusium frizzology thats what i have been using
treseme


pantene


head and shoulders


aussie
Sunsilk! The one in the green bottle for friz control. It works great! :)
v-8
use sum ***
I love Pantene..my friends always smell my hair..i don't know if it will help with frizziness though :/
redken works wonders u got the same hair i do
  • credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment