Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best shampoo and conditioner to make my hair soft?

i have really thin and bbrittle hair, i need shampoo that wont make my hair dry, any suggestions.Best shampoo and conditioner to make my hair soft?
Bed head(tigi) luv the smell! Best shampoo and conditioner to make my hair soft?
i get the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner. it works very could---i have very dry hair and it makes it nice and soft.
I think the Aussie range of shampoos and conditioners are very good quality. Thats why they made it over to this part of the world cos they are good!
Head %26amp; Shoulders!


I %26lt;33 that stuff! It makes my hair sooo moist and soft!


(: And my hair feels fuller.
herbal essances are great :D
pantene pro-v
Dove is amazing for me at least
Garnier Fructis Shine Burst!!!


it makes my hair feel smooth... :]
fructis.





i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment