Thursday, December 24, 2009

What shampoo to get soft hair?

ok first of all im a guy, and my girlfriend says my hair feels dead..cuz its rough and doesnt want to move...so can anyone tell me whats a good shampoo to get soft hair..i heard herbal essences and garnier fructis but arent those for girls? post opinions pls thx :DWhat shampoo to get soft hair?
I use ';Infusium.'; It's at walmart...and pretty much a unisex smell. I love it.What shampoo to get soft hair?
All conditioners are made for girls.


But i can tell you what i know works. Tresime... dont know if its spelled that way and dont feel like getting up to look. but im sure you've heard of it. Its called Tresime ';silk and smoothy';. I swear by it.


It made my hair light and silky. Try it im serious!!!! Just try it!
those two arent just for girls... ha... you could use those.... personally i think Aussie-moist...is a really good kind of shampoo and conditioner... try those.
pantene . :D.
You don't need anything fancy ... Try Johnson's baby shampoo . It's non allergenic too.


Leaves my hair clean and soft and no perfume smell .


No s*** it works fine for a guy .
Dove :D
i don't think that there are shampoos just for girls.


My shampoo has coconut milk in it, and it works very well

No comments:

Post a Comment