Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have soft water in my house. What is the best shampoo/conditioner for frizzy hair?

if you have frizzy hair, but want curly hair, try this:


use Denise McAdams hair serum shampoo stuff, or Nicky Clarke. you have to wash your hair in warm water, not hot because heat activates certain hormones and your hair will be lifeless and limp.


dont brush your hair when it's dry; only when its wet, that will help to get proper curls. dont use a hair dryer cuz that will just dry your hair out and make it REAL frizzy!


hope this helps! phants x x xI have soft water in my house. What is the best shampoo/conditioner for frizzy hair?
avon has this anti freeze shampoo and capsules for hair i tried it works greatI have soft water in my house. What is the best shampoo/conditioner for frizzy hair?
I have the same problem and what i do is i use herbal essence ';hello hydration'; shampoo. Then I use garnier fructis fortifying deep conditioner ';sleek and shine.'; that stuff works really well, I've only been using it for about a week and it really helps. all you have to do is keep it in for three mins. but make sure you rise all of it out, if not if make you hair fell greasy, and i recommend blow drying your hair after words( that help when it is humid)....good luck!!
I have soft water too, and have had problems in the past with frizzies. My favorite shampoos for smoothing down my hair are Herbal Essences Clean, Paul Mitchell Awapuhi, and Garnier Fructis.

No comments:

Post a Comment