Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner to make your hair shiny and soft?

any brands.What is the best shampoo and conditioner to make your hair shiny and soft?
John Frieda is what I am using now and it is great!


Whatever you select, you need to switch every now and then, since there will be a build up of stuff unique to that brand.What is the best shampoo and conditioner to make your hair shiny and soft?
J Beverly Hills


Pantene


Aveda Shampure





Rinse your hair with cool water (final rinse). That will close the shaft of your hair cuticles.
Use loreal shampoo and conditioner
sunsilk..i use hydra tlc shampoo (pink bottle) and anti flat conditioner (yellow bottle) i have thick hair so that formula may not b best for u
garnier fructis
I think Herbal Essences Hello Hydration or Long Term Relationship if you have long hair. I have tried sooooo many hair products and this worked the best for me. It makes your hair very soft and pretty shiny. I also use their styling products.
herbal essences works really well %26amp; it smells good too (:
aussie- i forget the name but the bottle is dark purple.
Bed Head seems to work really well for me!


There are different ones which you can buy, and I'm pretty sure there is one that you can buy to make your hair shiny and soft, but I think all of their products do it anyway, but Bed Head is only available from Hair Salons.


I use it, it's good!


Have a nice day!


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment