Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which shampoo and conditioner would make my public hair all shiny and soft?

I use Pantene and it works great! My hair is so long and strong I can hang a barbell off it! Yeah impressive I know!Which shampoo and conditioner would make my public hair all shiny and soft?
I'm not sure if it's safe or not...probably not if you're putting shampoo directly by the opening. I sometimes shampoo my pubic hair, but only the patch not in between my legs.





so far it hasn't done anything to me, but you never know...


And it might also have something to do with the type of shampoo you use.Which shampoo and conditioner would make my public hair all shiny and soft?
I need to know this too since now I'm letting my public hair grow out. My goal is to be able to wear it in a ponytail so it looks nice in my bikini this summer.


For now I've been using babby shampoo, and crisco. It does an ok job.
Oh that sounds hawt! Please post a picture of it! Anyway, I like natural products. Egg whites are good, vinegar is a good shampoo. Lemon juice will lighten it a bit. Good luck with your public hair.
It is not so much what brand, but rather how much you rub, rub. rub it into the area. If you need a hand, let me know.
I use herbal essences. my husband makes those moaning and ';oh yes'; sounds when he sniffs it so I guess it must work.
public hair is on your head, where everyone can see. pubic hair is down under
your public hair or pubic hair?????
Mane and Tail
try coochie. i heard it works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment