Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is pantene a good shampoo because i want soft hair does it really work?

my friend says it does it has helped her hair alotIs pantene a good shampoo because i want soft hair does it really work?
I have had several hair dressers tell me it's the worst shampoo ever! It contains wax which leaves a build up on your hair. And if you color or perm that can be an even bigger problem.Is pantene a good shampoo because i want soft hair does it really work?
pantene shampoo and conditioner is ok, but if you want really soft and beautiful hair after just a couple of uses then try sunsilk, they have all different kind for different hair types and they have a leave in conditioning cream that i absolutely live by. give it a try it's awesome.
yes it is..especially anything from the pantene shine line
I use it all the time! It make your hair REALLY soft, and it's not tangled
NovemberRain is right!! If you have colored your hair a darker color, it will cause your hair to fade out or itwill strip your hair. I wouldn't chance it!





Most of the girls on here saying it's great don't know really because if you don't know about shampoo, then every single one you use will do the same thing and you won't notice what it's really doing. I used to be like that, but then I learned.
Yeah, it really does work. But be sure to use the conditioner with the shampoo. I use the conditioner everyday and I have soft and shiny hair. I've tried other stuff, but I've never gotten soft hair like I have with pantene. Also what people are saying above is not true. Pantene doesn't coat your hair with wax or plastic. And it DOESN'T make your hair fall out! It has the same basic ingredients like most other conditioners. Check out the website below for all information about the product.
I've heard what NovemberRain says before. But I use it sometimes anyway and it makes my hair beautifully soft. But I can't use it everyday. It causes build up on my hair so it's a once a week use.


I've found a product that has saved my hair forever! It's called Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment. My hair was like straw from coloring it and I was trying EVERYthing! Then I remembered I'd bought a little jar of this a few months ago. So I tried it and MAN, my hair is so soft and the shiniest it's ever been. I used it last week and even though I've shampooed, the shine is still there! It does cost a bit more then Pantene but isn't a few dollars more worth saving your hair? Plus you only use a tiny bit so the jar lasts a good long time. Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment. You can get it at sephora.com and drugstore.com


I really hope you try it!
Yes, I like Pantene a lot. It should make your hair soft
Your friend is right! Pantene is a great product and not costly. It's like the cheaper chi brand shampoo and treatment ( I've used both).
i love pantene! it works, and it smells sooooooo good
yah its good
Cannot say dear as far as I'm concerned it differs from person to person. For my grandma it works so well and for me it causes hairfall.So why don't u buy a mini pack and check it out first?
it does but i have to use it every day and use a bit more than normal them it will be soft
Pantene is not a good shampoo. It strips the natural oils from your hair and put's a layer of wax to make it seem like it's good. In the rong run, it's not going to be good for your hair. If you want really good hair, switch shampoos evedry month or so, so you still get that nice effect when you first used it.
NO pantene is bad shampoo ph is to high in it the human bodies ph is 5.5 amd pantene is up to 9 .0 it is like washing your hair with dawn it also has wax in i thar will build up make the hair snap and break
it's good..n also sunsilk...
  • credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment