Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which shampoo and conditioner would make my hair really soft, silky, strong and healthy?

i have tried loads but not all work and i really want soft, silky, strong and healthy hairWhich shampoo and conditioner would make my hair really soft, silky, strong and healthy?
KMS Silk Sheen. Use the shampoo, conditioner, and shaping creme. Every time I use it, I can't help but run my fingers through my hair because it gets really soft, not to mention the shine. For something more intense, try the KMS Silk treatment.Which shampoo and conditioner would make my hair really soft, silky, strong and healthy?
My hair is always softest when I use shampoo and conditioner made for permed or color treated hair. My hair is neither. But the shampoo and conditioner made for permed or color treated hair is more gentile and has extra conditioners in it to help protect your hair and help with some of the damage if it were. So because of this it works really good just for everyday use by anyone. I like, and get the best results with, Herbal Essence.
i used to have the WORST kind of hair you can imagine....shoulder length, damaged from heat styling, split ends, frizz, dryness, puffyness...coarse...all just meant really ugly hair. until i found my miracle. the ONLY shampoo and conditioner ive EVER used in my life that made my hair AMAZING...im serious, its a freakin miracle. its by a company called rusk. you can only get it in a salon. i got the 'moist shampoo' and 'calm conditioner' and the results, are AMAZING! it was awsome the first time i even used it, but over time it has made my hair even BETTER. its like it really changed the health and structure of my hair. i now have gorgeous hair, no frizz, curl, poof etc. AND it seems to be actually growing faster now!!!
PureOlogy shampoo %26amp; conditioner is awesome. They have products for straight hair, curly hair, flat hair, and even dyed hair. And they actually work.
pureology for sure! it's expensive but so worth it. and they don't test on animals either. it makes my hair super shiny and soft! love that stuff
Don't forget a lot of it has to do with diet and genetics also.
PANTENE PRO V AND FRUTICE AND IF U WANT TO GO A LIL MORE SPENDY REDKEN PRODUCTS IS THE WAU TO GO
redken all soft

No comments:

Post a Comment