Thursday, January 7, 2010

I used sergeants fur so soft dog shampoo on the 11th Plz read?

I gave my boxer a bath on the 11th with the sergeants all purpose brand shampoo and he was fine that night but when we woke up the next morning his pillow was soaked where his head was from drool i thought nothing of it but later in the day when we were up and moving i noticed he was drooling excessively kikindaike they do when your eating and there watching but this was all day he just wawasn'tcting right he wawasn'tanting to sit still just like something was bothering him he has a app today but i have been googling and found there website i emailed them to see if this could be from there shampoo and after that i kept googling found a website of complaint just like mine about same companys company's Heres that website but i am just wondering if there is this many complaints about there products why is it still on the shelves Does anyone know who i can write to to get some better answers to get this stopped? heres the website take a look PLEASE DONT USE SERGEANTS PRODUCTS ON ANY OF YOUR ANIMALS!!


http://www.consumeraffairs.com/pets/sergeants.htmlI used sergeants fur so soft dog shampoo on the 11th Plz read?
Oh My. I read that link and I couldn't believe the horrible reactions that the dogs had. My suggestion would be to bathe him in Miracle Soap (www.miraclesoap.com) -- it does work for animals AND people. It is all natural and actually rids people of lice and animals of fleas. It also helps draw out the toxins already in the body, which is the most important thing for you to do right now. There may be other products like this out there, but I am not aware of any off the top of my head. Please still take your pup to the vet ASAP and see if the vet thinks he needs some type of anti-histamine to help with the allergic reaction.I used sergeants fur so soft dog shampoo on the 11th Plz read?
It could be that your dog is allergic to that particular shampoo. My moms little dog did that after getting a flea treatment. So it may not be the product. I'm not saying they are not at fault but they have allergies just like humans.
Sargeant's is bad stuff. Your dog sounds like he has organochlorine poisoning just like the others in the article. The antidote is atropine. I almost lost two collies after giving them the Sargeant's worming drug back in the 1970s. It looks like their safety factor hasn't really improved. Once he's back to health, Frontline and Advantage are much better tolerated. Frontline stays in the sebaceous glands on the skin and doesn't go into the bloodstream like the Sargeant's stuff did.
I wished I did know how to get them to stop. These companies know their products pose a health risk but it affects a smaller portion of the pet population than the majority who buy it. This is what having a companies with big bucks %26amp; deep pockets get to do. You can join this group in writing %26amp; sending complaints to Hartz. I believe there is a class action suit that you might want to read or join. Good luck %26amp; I hope your dog will be fine.





http://www.hartzvictims.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment