Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there a natural shampoo I can use to make my hair soft?

Aubrey, a line of beauty products sold exclusively in healthfood stores is AWESOMME! They have different types of shampoo %26amp; conditioner for whatever hair type you have. I'm a stylist and don't recommend many drug store products, but this is a reputable line with all natural ingredients.Is there a natural shampoo I can use to make my hair soft?
herbal essence shampoos/conditioners work really well. and they smell really good =)Is there a natural shampoo I can use to make my hair soft?
Ooh, the new Dove hair care line is sooo good (and cheap too!) Their Intense Moisture shampoo doesn't strip your hair of the natural oils that your scalp produces, so your hair comes out super-soft and with much less damage than regular shampoo. Try their conditioners too.

No comments:

Post a Comment