Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have curly hair how do i make it nice, soft, silky and shiny! Wat shampoo and condintioner should i use??

Hey i have like browney redy curly mid length hair what shampoo and conditioner is the best to make my hair nice and healthy, soft, silky and shiny ect. please i need ur help??


xxI have curly hair how do i make it nice, soft, silky and shiny! Wat shampoo and condintioner should i use??
Try Chi Farrouk products if you don't have a budget. It loosens the curls and makes them lustrous. If you have a budget try Hawaiian Silky or Silk Elements products (both available fro Sally's).I have curly hair how do i make it nice, soft, silky and shiny! Wat shampoo and condintioner should i use??
Actually this might sound funny, but I have been using the Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky, and it has been working really well! Surprised huh?! It really does work. I straighten my hair also, so with that shampoo and conditioner, it makes my hair soo soft and shiny! :)
use a straightener ..this makes your hair straight but also shiny and soft ..

No comments:

Post a Comment