Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it okay to use BIOLAGE COLOR SHAMPOO and REDKEN ALL SOFT CONDITIONER together as a set???

I have tried Matrix: Biolage Hydratherapy (the brand is Matrix by the way) shampoo and Redken All Soft Conditioner and it works fine. Will definitely make your hair moisturized and soft. I never dyed my hair and since my hair is moisturized so I don't need a color shampoo. But I'm pretty sure that combo will work fine.Is it okay to use BIOLAGE COLOR SHAMPOO and REDKEN ALL SOFT CONDITIONER together as a set???
YES,luv.Is it okay to use BIOLAGE COLOR SHAMPOO and REDKEN ALL SOFT CONDITIONER together as a set???
Yes it is fine to do that. you are just building your own line of what your hair needs. I think Redkens color shampoo is better and Redkens all soft conditioner is great. That's the combo you should use. There is nothing better about Biolage color shampoo. Redken is better for color anyway because they are a color brand. Good luck. Hope I helped. Please add me to your contacts and email me w/ any hair questions you have via yahoo answers.
Totally! I, myself, am doing the opposite of you - I'm currently using Redken All Soft shampoo and the Biolage colour conditioner. It makes my hair amazingly soft and replenishes the moisture that I lose from heat styling.


As long as the products that you are using work for you, there really is no limits as to what shampoo and conditioner you should use together.

No comments:

Post a Comment