Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best Shampoo for soft hair?

I'm trying to find a shampoo/conditioner that will make my hair super soft. It's not rough as it is, but I would like something to make it more silky. Any suggestions?Best Shampoo for soft hair?
garnier


pantenne [do not know how to write it sryy]


dove


head and shoulders


Sunsilk


tresenne[ do not know how to write ir srry]


John Frieda[really good!





But I will recommended pantenne garnier fruitic, and John Frieda !!





I had try all of them and is very good!!!Best Shampoo for soft hair?
Dove Shine Therapy. Comes in a tanish bottle. Add in a Vo5 Hot Oil Treatment once a week and your hair will be silky, fuffly, and soft to the touch! =D
try Redken All Soft! trust me all Redken products work and they smell really good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment