Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you know if a shampoo is 'rough' or 'soft'?

well this refers to my hair and shampoo,im a guy and since i have dry hair someone has said that i should be using a 'softer shampoo' and avoid using conditioner...well anyways. With that being said, how will i know if a shampoo is 'soft or rough' ?





(also, i even bought ';Soft and Silky'; shampoo for dry frizzy hair from Head and Shoulders..and yeah..its still dry)How do you know if a shampoo is 'rough' or 'soft'?
I don't really know the answer to your question, but I can tell you this. I used to have really dry hair. Then i started using Garnier Fructis. Now my hair is as soft and healthy as ever. I would recommend this to anyone. It's really amazing stuff. Hope I could help.How do you know if a shampoo is 'rough' or 'soft'?
Try using this for your hair.


http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau鈥?/a>
umm does it say on the bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment