Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can anyone reccomend a shampoo/conditioner brand NOT tested on animals that leaves hair strong soft & healthy?

I've tried Nexxus, Tresemme, VO5, Earth Essentials Shampoo and some misc. oil based shampoo that left my hair dry and brittle. None of these work well for my hair type, which is odd, because my hair is straight and thick. I was hoping someone can point me towards something that has worked wonderfully for them. Any expert advice? Thanks!!!Can anyone reccomend a shampoo/conditioner brand NOT tested on animals that leaves hair strong soft %26amp; healthy?
I like to use Citre Shine. I have thick hair and a lot of it too. Citre Shine works great with my hair type and they are very active in furthering research to eliminate all animal testing.


As for Redken, I do like their products but I didn't know that their products were free from animal-testing...please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that they are or not, it's been a long time since I've bought Redken. I just want to suggest that you always buy their products from an actual salon. If you see Redken products at retail stores such as Walmart be careful, it's NOT the same thing! Redken is doing all they can to get the word out there about this issue. I'll leave the link for further information on this (there's an interesting youtube video too!) if anyone is interested:





http://www.redkensalon.com/difference/an…





=)Can anyone reccomend a shampoo/conditioner brand NOT tested on animals that leaves hair strong soft %26amp; healthy?
Funny because I use Treseme and I love it! I also take Flaxseed oil viatimins that help your hair, skin and nails. I take two a day. I have noticed a HUGE difference in my hair. It is healthy and shiny. I thought it was the shampoo and conditioner but now that I think about it, it is the viatamins.
ash is obviously ignorant as there are many ways this can be tested more effectively than on animals :)





Anyways, Biolage is AMAZING! as well as any Paul Mitchell brand shampoo's and conditioners. They definetley hydrate your hair.





They are cruelty free!
redken smooth down.


it treats hair very well and i doubt theres any shampoo or conditioner that doesnt test on animals

No comments:

Post a Comment