Thursday, January 7, 2010

What shampoo can make hair soft?

Hello all,


I have curley hair I am wondering can I make my hair soft?


If so what shampoo should I use.


BTW I'm a guyWhat shampoo can make hair soft?
THE VERY BEST EVER...Biolage Hydratherapy. Gets you such soft hair without girly smells. It also won't make your hair greasy! I swear by this line.What shampoo can make hair soft?
i think every1 has his/her own experience abt their hair n shampoos which work gud n bad for them i think u shud think which one worked for u in all dis time n buy tht one.......


tht ll b d best idea..


coz every1 has diff hair n diff hair problem so just listen to urself..
you can use old beer as a conditioner. that is supposed to make you hair really soft, no joke.
it dose not matter that you are a guy. I have curly hair as well and I use Aveda salon products and they work magic on my hair!!!!!!
Biosilk's Silk Therapy shampoo and conditioner is Amazing for curly hair. You have to buy it at a salon or some place like Beauty Brands/Beauty Express.
Any salon quality product. I'd recomend Bed Head mouisture maniac conditioner or sself absorbed conditioner, also by bed head.
Pantine makes your hair soft but its still wavy also there is Redken and herbal esences I have never tried herbal esences but i heard it mmakes your hair soft also redken is a salon brand so it might be a little expensiver but it makes hair perfect
Herbal Essences is a great product that works well with all hair types. Its inexpensive and smells great!
go to whole foods and buy the organic shampoos,they totally work
HERBAL ESSENCES! AND CONDITIONAR MAKES HAIR SOFT, NOT SHAMPOO!
garnier fructis
Herbal essences, although I don't know how willing you'll be to use it if you're male. Nevertheless, if you leave some conditioner in your hair for a few hours before washing it out, it softens it. I do that to stop my hair going too dry.
Baby shampoo works really well for making your hair soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment