Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shampoo question, I want strong, soft, full hair?

Preferably with Herbal Essences products... my hair is really tangly, so I need something to make it soft, but often times when i use moisture shampoos it makes it really flat, and I would like more volume.


How can I get soft hair without making it flat?Shampoo question, I want strong, soft, full hair?
hello'; Girl am with you on that one my hair is frizzy and thin and certain type of shapoos ware my hair down I hate it as well I been using this shampoo and conditioner sunsilk hydra tlc its unbelievable with a hydra tlc 24/7 creme try it and let me know if it works out for you. Good luckShampoo question, I want strong, soft, full hair?
The absolute best is the brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...IT SMELLS AWESOME!!! Organix has different collections for different hair types all with different amazing scents! You can get Organix at Target, Walgreens, CVS, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, etc. You'll love it!!!





http://www.organixhair.com


.
Whoo Dove. The dove shapoo works great okay so sunsilk the yellow bottle will help alot, but after the first tow weeks you will need to change ur shampoo so try dove moisture
First, use a stripping shampoo to get out the herbal essences wax build up out.





Then, use a salon professional shampoo, and a detangling rinse. I like paul mitchell detangler, or biolage detangler.





Watch for sales at salons!
well Fructis Garnier is the best for making your hair stronger. I would recommend that.
I use Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner -- it makes your soft, full, strong, and it smells great!!
a kid at my son's school did a science fair project on shampoos and determined that suave make your hair stronger than higher priced shampoos...don't know if that means anything, but that's the shampoo that i use and i don't have any hair problems...good luck
Volumizing shampoos and conditioners.


Herbal Essence is cheap and strips your hair, try something that's more proffesional and won't cost you a leg and an arm!





http://www.redken.com/products/haircare

No comments:

Post a Comment