Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best shampoo/conditioner to have soft hair?

So im currently using pantien conditioner. (or however you spell it) lol. i also use sauve shampoo.





but it doesnt seem to make it as soft as i want it





what should i use?





please and thanks





:))Best shampoo/conditioner to have soft hair?
i use garnie fruitice (idk how to spell it lol.) sleek %26amp; shine





i always get compliments on how soft my hair is =)


it works great! its bomb awesome =)Best shampoo/conditioner to have soft hair?
Tresemme Shampoo and conditioner. To help get your hair really soft after you wash your hair put conditioner on and then put on a shower cap. Continue your shower then wash out conditioner. Do this at least twice a week for 20 minutes. Just for duration of shower rest of the week
never use Suave, that stuff is crap %26amp; its cheap because you get what you pay for. Try Loreal Vive Pro Hydra Gloss Shampoo (even if you dont have dry hair, it still works great).


I combine that with Herbal essences Drama Clean shampoo (i use that first)...the drama clean gets it clean, the others moisturize soften and treat...my hair is always shiny and soft %26amp; i have coarse hair !





I have used many expensive salon shampoos and conditioners and those are my favorites at the moment and theyre all from drugstores !
ORGANIX!!! they are the best hair products ive ever used their coconut milk, vanilla silk, and shea butter are the best!!! they smell delish and keep your hair uber soft! they're containers are also made of recyclable materials and are 100% not tested on animals! go to organixhair.com to find the one thats right for you and which stores sell them! trust me theyre great!:]]]]
I used to use Pantene and I liked the volumizing because it made my hair pretty soft but I heard it was awful for your hair and it also made it feel kinda waxy.





So now I use Aussie volumizing and it is AWESOME!
Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner.


Makes my hair really soft and smooth and my boyfriend loves the smell:)
i use herbal essence Drama Clean its in a green bottle but it makes ur hair amazingly soft if u use both shampoo and conditioner =)








hope that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment