Thursday, January 7, 2010

I condition and shampoo my hair every other day and its still frizzy,but soft,any suggestions?

You can use an anti-frizz spray or gel.





And. this may seem simple, but rinsing your hair out with really cold water reduces frizz a lot!I condition and shampoo my hair every other day and its still frizzy,but soft,any suggestions?
My hair is the same way. I suggest only washing it every other day. You can still put conditioner in it everyday if you need to. Then I use Garniar Fructis leave in conditioner for curly and rebelious hair. Thats what works for me. Hope it works for you.I condition and shampoo my hair every other day and its still frizzy,but soft,any suggestions?
I think it is good if you can go w/o washing your hair everyday. Personally I cannnot. My hair looks greasy and matted. So, I wash and condition. Then, after I brush out my hair I add a dime sized amount of John Frieda's Frizz Ease serum http://bravotv.seenon.com/img/product/ca鈥?/a> . Put the dime sized amount in your palm and rub your hands together. Then work it through your hair. If you're prone to greasy hair avoid the roots. You can either sleep in it or apply it before you blow dry.


You can find it all stores (Target, Walmart, etc.) It's around $6-$8 but it lasts a surprisingly long time. I like the serum better because you can better control where it is applied. I have straight hair so I can but it in my wet hair and go to bed and not worry about frizzies in the morninng.
try straightening it. that always works for me.
it seems your hair is naturally dry. dont shampoo it every other day. go a little bit longer without washing it it lets your natural oils come through to do their job. but if u have a hair wetting fetish try conditioning it every other day instead of both shampooing it and conditioning it. put some shine serum in your hair when its wet and use a flat iron on it when its dry this should make your hair smooth and soft.
Me Too and I am nothing more than a mix of Welsh / Irish and English!


I find if I use two products . it seems to help somewhat , particularly in humid weather conditions.


Try A%26amp;G spray conditioner - cheap and easy to find at most hairdressers etc ( Metrotown for example).


And Dove conditioner cream used sparingly , available from Safeways etc


I also rinse through Henna Conditioning Wax`and leave a hot towel on my head !


It seems to do the trick without going to the hairdressers!


Hope this helps - Hilary
cold water, anti-frizz spray, and straighten it.
id say a flat iron and anti frizz stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment