Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a healthy shampoo and conditioner that will make my hair moist and soft?

This really depends on your hair type. I'll recommend some, as well as warn you against some.


Don't not purchase any products from dove, Pantene, or herbal essences.


These companies put large amounts of wax in their products-which means that your hair looks great for about a week, and then it becomes stringy and grimy looking.





For fine hair (this doesn't mean thin!): Sebastian light (or douse once a week) shampoo/conditioner


For medium: Try ion's moisturizing shampoo/conditioner








hope this helps :)


What is a healthy shampoo and conditioner that will make my hair moist and soft?
I am adicted to Dove moisture repair! i have used there shampoo and conditioner for three years and i am so glad i found it. It smells great but not overpowering and makes your hair soft and healthy to look at. I have super long hair and i love the shampoo for it. definitley get Dove. i often get complements on how soft my hair is and i straighten/and curl it frequently which should dry it out.. yet dove keeps it great! i love it!!What is a healthy shampoo and conditioner that will make my hair moist and soft?
I use ';TRESemme'; shampoo and conditioner..


I really like it and i LOVE the way it smells


Its pretty cheap and you don't need a lot in your hand to make it spread around in your hair, so that is really convenient!! :)





Hope I helped!!
Biolage, its miracle shampoo, thats what i use and my hair is soft ,shiny, and healthy
I use proffessinal shampoos like in the salons, the next time you go to hte barbor or salon ask about there shampoo.


hope this helps.
Aussie Moist... smells great, is really cheap, and works great as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment