Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I mix Redken Cool Moisture Shampoo with Redken All Soft Conditioner? [10 points]?

is it bad to combine shampoos and conditioners that arent the same kind? they are both redken but not the same type.Can I mix Redken Cool Moisture Shampoo with Redken All Soft Conditioner? [10 points]?
i do it all the time with different brandsCan I mix Redken Cool Moisture Shampoo with Redken All Soft Conditioner? [10 points]?
I don't think it really matters.


I mix my shampoo and conditioner all the time and my hair looks the same, feels the same, and it has no adverse effects.
That is totally fine. When we had our own salon, we used Redken and it said that you could mix the ';hair shot'; treatments for a more customized effect. It will be fine.
i do it all the time, and the same thing with lotions, and they actually work better that way.
call the 1-800 number and ask but i would think it would be fine..

No comments:

Post a Comment