Thursday, January 7, 2010

My hair is thick and quite curly and frizzy..wat shampoo can make my hair soft and straight?

any methods to striaghten my hair other than ironing....healthy and cheap ..pls suggest..My hair is thick and quite curly and frizzy..wat shampoo can make my hair soft and straight?
curyl hair needs moisture, but also something that is going to lay on the hair and close the cuticle. look for products that include silicone. Matrix Sleek Look is great but if you have seriously unruly hair i think you'll want to go for the Redken smooth down. Blow dry with a diffuser.


By definition straightening hair is damaging, but there is a way to do it that can minimize damage. Basically the idea is to have some kind of product on your hair throughout each step so that heat does not zap moisture from your hair and your styling tools are constantly lubricated.


After shampooing and conditioning. Apply a blow dry cream mixed with serum (really any serum will do, I've found that they are all the same. john frieda is the standard though.) Take 1 inch by 2 inch sections of hair and blow dry your hair straight with what ever brush you like (boar brushes make hair the straightest though). Aim the blow dryer down the hair shaft so that the cuticles lay down and your hair will dry evenly and be really shiny. Depending on how skilled you are with a brush your hair should come out fairly straight.





If you really want to cheat the who blow drying with a brush thing you can always get a comb attachment for your blow dryer. I use that with my CHI blow dryer and my comes out pin straight-- and my hair is kinky.





This was a lot, but good luck!My hair is thick and quite curly and frizzy..wat shampoo can make my hair soft and straight?
try using herbal essenses shampoo and conditioner..it smells good, too.
I have curly frizzy hair, and Nexus deep conditioner makes it soft. I don't know what can make it straight without frying it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment